March 12, 2013

Where to I place ROM files for my android tablet?

Q. Just wandering where to put the files that I have downloaded from the internet onto my tablet to play, I plugged it into my computer and open my device, but where do I place the ROM files?
Its the N64 emulator app that I am working with.

A. Do so via the app folder....

Good luck!


How do I download n64 roms to my Android?
Q. I have an n64 emulator.

A. Go to one of the many sites and download them.
~
https://www.google.com/search?q=download+n64+roms&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a


How well do psx and n64 emulators run on the Motorola Flipout?
Q. It is a small device and doesn't have such a powerful processor as many other android phones.

Has anyone tried it? Would they run smooth?

Thanks :)

A. Yes, very well running! Go for these emulators!

Good luck!


Will there be a Nintendo64 emulator for iPhone and iPod Touches?
Q. n64iphone was crap and doesn't work anymore. android smartphones have a good n64 emulator and its not fair for us iphone users. will there actually be any good n64 emulator for the apple users in the future? :P

A. ZodTTD, the hacker that released n64iphone as well as a handful of other emulators hasn't been updating his site too much lately. He claimed he would have n64ipad, a full screen n64 emulator "in the coming weeks" and that was in July. To answer your question, I'm not really sure. I might try to potentially make one myself, but I don't really know too much about how that'll play out. Hope this helps.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment