March 19, 2013

How to get emoji for Android ?

Q. I'm on twitter alot and I always see certain people that have Androids using emoji but I can't figure out how I can do it. Lol any help?

A. handcent SMS or Go SMS Pro, with Emoji plug-in.


Is there a way to change how my Android phone displays certain things?
Q. Such as smiley faces? Like, my Samsung Galaxy S shows little green, like, aliens as smiley faces. But I downloaded an app called GO Keyboard, and it has something called Emoji on it. I like the cute faces the app has, but I only see an empty box when I type one in. My friend can see it on her iPod just fine though, so I was wondering if there was a way to change how my phone displays things.

A. It's in your messaging settings, not the Keyboard settings.
If you're using the stock Android messaging system, I don't think there's an option for it.
But if you have an SMS/MMS service downloaded, there's an option in the settings to change how the emoticons show up.


Is there a Emoji App that is compatible with all smartphones?
Q. I have friends with Androids and I can see their Emoji figures but they can't see mine. I have an Iphone 4.

A. Whats up, I actually merely wanted to make it possible for pretty much all apple followers discover that they currently have an overstock of i phone 4's and so are giving away them but you have to be speedy.

I just received mine yesterday in the mail!


How can i get emoji on a rooted android for free?
Q. I want to know how I can get free emojis on my rooted android. By free I mean I don't have to pay for any apps to get it. i want to be able to see and write iPhone emojis. A good step by step or video would be nice. -Thank you.

A.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment