March 18, 2013

Is it possible to uninstall an Android software update after you update?

Q. I have an HTC Inspire 4G, and I was wondering, if I don't like the update to Android Gingerbread from Android Froyo (2.2), if I could possibly go back to my original Android software (2.2). Also, does Android save all the contacts, even if they are stored on the phone, to my google account?

A. You should be able to go in to recovery mode and restore the backed up ROM that was on the phone before the update. Just read your manual on how to boot into the recovery mode or find your phone's forum posts on XDA or CyanogenMod and see how it's done.

Xda
http://forum.xda-developers.com/

CyanogenMod
http://www.cyanogenmod.com/


Whats a good site to download android applications and widgets?
Q. Whats a good site to download android applications and widgets for Apad tablet pcs from china?It runs on android froyo?

A. I think you can find anything (games&apps) you want. ALL FOR FREE!

android.pandaapp.com

go to the download page and you can find everything you need�

Hope you like it�


Why does my android froyo look different?
Q. I have the droid 2 and it says that I am running android 2.2 froyo, but when I look at some of the other phones running this operating system, the look very different, even from juste the unlock screen. Is there a reason for that? Just curious!

Also does anyone know when the droid 2 will be getting gingerbread?

A. They may be slightly different versions of the OS. I'm not familiar with Windows Mobile or whatever Droid uses (although those phones are pretty badass), but chances are you just have different settings or a slightly updated version. Maybe even an just a different theme, or it came with awkward install settings.

Unless you mean your phone physically looks different. In which case I am guessing you have a different phone.


Why my android phone cannot detect connectify?
Q. I have a connectify in my laptop. It is wifi from my laptop. Back then, it was working. My phone can connect through the internet but it is just a few weeks ago, it cannot detect it. Last Saturday, it connected to the net but after that it suddenly disconnected and won't detect it now. Help please.

Phone - Samsung Galaxy Ace
Android Froyo
I tried turning it off and on again. I don't have unnecessary apps too.

A. Swich off ur mobile and restore it. Ur mobile will run same as before. Delete all unnessary apps and history.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment