March 6, 2013

Can I change my notification sound on yahoo messenger for android?

Q. is there any way to chagne the notification sound on yahoo messenger for android? I want a louder/different tone to play when I receive a message.

A. There is a folder in android where all the notification ring tones are stored. Go into that folder and find the tone which is currently used. Once you find that out, you can rename it to some other name and rename the louder tone which you want to set to the original name. Hope this helps.


My yahoo mail shows that the page cannot be found when I log in?
Q. It started when my mobile email stopped syncing on my Android phone. I tried changing my log in information just in case my account had been attacked... Now when I log in it simply shows this page can not be found where my inbox should be..... I can log in but page can not be found... I have tried the yahoo mail android app and get errors. Anyone else get this?

A. There are dozens of problems. Yahoo is redesigning its home page and it is causing disruptions throughout the site. This happens once a year when Yahoo does upgrades and maintenance. You can't fix it. You have to wait. Help.yahoo.com is slowed by the many complaints.


How do i set a custom notification tone for my yahoo mail android app on the droid razr?
Q. I am setting up my new droid razr. I already got the custom ringtone and notification i wanted, but now I want that same custom notification to go off whenever i get an email from the yahoo mail app. The custom notification tone shows up in the droid razr menu but not the menu on the yahoo mail app.

A. You can set a notification in the "Options" menu in the Yahoo! Mail Android app.

To access the Yahoo! Mail "Options" menu:

Tap the Menu button on your Android device, then tap Options.
Tap an account to edit its options

Once in the options menu, you'll have the ability to edit each of the settings below:

Notifications - Turn sound and icon notifications on/off.
Sound - Turn notification sounds on/off.
Vibrate - Turn notification vibration on/off.
Status Bar - Turn the status bar on/off.
Sync Yahoo! Contacts - Turn on to sync your Yahoo! Contacts with you android device's address book.
Signature - Use this option to create or edit the text of a signature used specifically for Yahoo! Mail for Android.
Use Signature - Choose to include/remove a your Yahoo! Mail for Android signature.


How do I log into the Yahoo Answers Android app with Facebook or Google?
Q. There doesn't seem to be an option to log in with my Facebook or Google account in the Android app.

A. You can't you just log onto yahoo answers thru the app. Just click on it after you download it...save ur user name and password 1 click access.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment