March 7, 2013

How do I go about making Android Java Applications?

Q. I have the Android SDK and I know very little Java, but I have spare time and would like to mess around, how do I make the applications and then install them in the virtual machine of Android running?

A. Everything you need

http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html

You might need to download Eclipse.


Should i learn to code iPhone apps or Android apps first?
Q. I have no coding experience, and have a mac so i can learn xcode, and android sdk. The only factors are the ease of learning the platform, and language. Thanks!

A. I would personally go for Android as there is a massive user base and not as many good apps out there at the moment.


How can I use MS Visual Studio for Android Development?
Q. Can you use Visual Studio for Android Development?

If so how would you set the android SDK instead of .NET framework and are there any special settings or configuration?

A. See the guide here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1371939/how-can-i-use-ms-visual-studio-for-android-development


I need help learning Java to make an Android App?
Q. I want to make a to-do list app for Android and have the latest version of the Android SDK and the latest version of Eclipse, are there any good tutorials or websites? Also are there any good tutorials for using app inventor? Thanks in advance.

A. Hi
App inventor is no longer provided by google now.

There are some good tutorials on android by Lynda.com
Purchase it or use any other way to get it your choice here is the name of the guide
"Lynda.com - Android App Development with Java Essential Training"
I have used them they are good.
2. Here is a book"Professional Android 2 Application Development" I have also used this book and its really good
Thanx





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment