March 19, 2013

I need help learning Java to make an Android App?

Q. I want to make a to-do list app for Android and have the latest version of the Android SDK and the latest version of Eclipse, are there any good tutorials or websites? Also are there any good tutorials for using app inventor? Thanks in advance.

A. Hi
App inventor is no longer provided by google now.

There are some good tutorials on android by Lynda.com
Purchase it or use any other way to get it your choice here is the name of the guide
"Lynda.com - Android App Development with Java Essential Training"
I have used them they are good.
2. Here is a book"Professional Android 2 Application Development" I have also used this book and its really good
Thanx


How do I develop Android Apps in DrJava?
Q. I'm using DrJava, not Eclipse, as my Java IDE. I've downloaded the Android SDK, but I'm not sure how to add the files to drJava, or how to run it. If anyone knows, could you please answer? I'm not looking for the answer Switch to Eclipse, I'd much rather stay with this.

Thanks!

A. download jbed.apk, it may help


What programs do I need to make android apps?
Q. So I know I need an android SDK. But is there anything els I need. I am working on windows xp. Thank You in advance.
I do not know much the most I have ever programed was a little javascript

A. That's all you need for software. Otherwise, you need to know Java rather well. I already recommended the following to someone else:

1. Java intro tutorial: http://download.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/java/index.html It is no cost and self-paced. This gets you up and running.

2. The best combo I've found after that for proper paid training is at gogotraining.com. They have an Android programming training program where you can take intro to Java 6 with swing and servlets and then roll right into intro and advanced Android programming courses or just do the Android on their own. Find it here: http://gogotraining.com/training/programs/android-development.php

Good luck!


How can I become an androin and IOS application developer?
Q. I have some unique ideas for making games and the platform which will suit that games is mobile phone so I had a taught of trying to develop an application of android and IOS.

I want to know that what are the requirements if an individual wants to become an application developer I had downloaded Android SDK I want to know that can I develop apps without knowing C, C++ etc.

I have experience in this field as I am having several blogs running and had done many things with mobile phones and gadgets.

A. For iOS developer: If you know alittle bit of C or have programmed before, then you need to learn Objective-C. Expert teacher Mark Lassoff's "Objective-C Tutorial for Beginners" will teach you the basics of Objective-C and get you ready for iOS development. After you've learned Objective-C, you'll be ready for Xcode and the iOS development environment.

For Android Developer: You need to learn Java. Downlaod the java tutorial.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment