March 3, 2013

How do i fix storage on my phone?

Q. I have an android zte phone. I bought a 8gb memory card for nore storage. But while i still have 7gb left on my sd card it wont let me download anymore apps because it says "phone storage is low". But i habe 7gb left on my card? How do i fix this?

A. Go to the play store, search for move to sdcard. In short move apps to the sdcard. Also delete data from apps. Settings, apps, manage, click on one ...

Hey ive just got the low storage message lol


How can i fix my phone myself?
Q. I have a android ZTE. Last night i spilt tea on the top of my phone it still works its just the speaker ar the top where you hear people on the phone. I can still hear a little bit i just want it bck to normal

Any advice besides paying to get it fixed or getting a new one?

A.


How to download videos onto a mobile phone from a mobile browser.?
Q. I have a cricket android zte. I would like to know how do i download for example an episode of family guy or a music video of beyonce from my android zte phone web browser to my android zte phone and my 16g sd card so that i can save it and watch the video later without using the internet.

A. Download 'em onto a mobile phone from a browser from the download site... You can't do this without the Internet...

Good luck!


How to download files to windows pc through my android phone?
Q. Android zte score x500

A.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment