March 2, 2013

Do all bluetooth controllers work with android phones?

Q. I want to buy a game controller for my phone (since i have an n64 emulator) and i noticed my phone recognizes bluetooth devices. Do most bluetooth controllers work for android phones or do you have to buy ones specifically designed for android?

A. I'm pretty sure if they have blue tooth it should work


Are emulators illegal and can you get caught?
Q. I see a GBA and N64 emulator on Google Play Store on my Android phone. They both have over 1million downloads. I know that emulators are not illegal unless you download roms but can you get caught?

A. i dont think so


How do i use the N64 emulator for android phones?
Q. I downloaded an emulator for nintendo 64 games on my droid incredible 2 but i dont know how or where to get games from.

A.


Where to I place ROM files for my android tablet?
Q. Just wandering where to put the files that I have downloaded from the internet onto my tablet to play, I plugged it into my computer and open my device, but where do I place the ROM files?
Its the N64 emulator app that I am working with.

A. Do so via the app folder....

Good luck!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment