March 11, 2013

Is their a download for Android for a computer like iTunes?

Q. Is their an app for Windows 7 and Apple for Android like iTunes on your computer? Can you manage apps, music, etc... on it?

A. Youwave: I think...


What are the major differences between a windows xp, or vista os and a google android 2.2 os ?
Q. What are the major differences ? Can the android os run itunes and you tube ? Does the android os offer any "microsoft word" type applications ? Thanks and 10 points to the best answer.

A. They're all smartphones but you can definitely get a lot of microsoft word apps for android--and also youtube. If you're trying to decide between which smartphones to use--I'd definitely suggest the android. I have one now and it's awesome. There are a TON of cool apps to choose from. I've been using this one called http://parlor.fm and it has been cracking me up! Hope that helps!


How to listen to the radio with a timer on it?
Q. I usually sleep to music. On my radio I can get my favorite satation that well, its really fuzzy. Is there an app on android or iTunes that's free. And if there's a registration its free for that to? Thanks!

A. Try raditaz app it has 22 million songs! More than anyone else!:)


How to buy books with iTunes and transfer them to android?
Q. I have an android tablet and iTunes credits. Is there any way that I can buy books on the iBook store and transfer them to my Samsung galaxy tab 2.

A. iBooks is not compatible with android. You have to buy them through the Google Play Store in order to use it for android.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment