March 9, 2013

Does anybody have any ideas for an android app I can make?

Q. I'm planning on creating an android app for my senior seminar project. I've had some ideas but none that seem to be the right one to do. Does anybody have any ideas?

A. make a 3D texting app for htc evo 3D (or just a cool 3D looking texting app)


How to load Android app I built myself onto my phone?
Q. I build a simple Android app that runs now in the emulator in eclipse. How now do I install it on my phone? The phone is a HTC Magic if that is relevant.

A. developer.android.com should have all the info you need to run your app on your phone. But in short, once you create your app and .apk file using android adt, sdk and eclipse, you will basically move the .apk file to your android phone or tablet (enable third party software installs under settings==> application before you do this) and then click it to install. Well done and best of luck with your android programming. See you on the other side :)


Is there an Android app that will keep placing a call until someone answers?
Q. I was just wondering if there is an Android app out there that will place a phone call for you until someone answers? Like if you keep calling someone and the line is busy, it would continue to call until someone picks up? It might be helpful to get thru to a radio station that's holding a contest. Does something like that exist?

A. Of course :)


Would you like to buy an android app that tells you how to pray at Japanese shrine for $0.99?
Q. I will develop an android app you can learn how to pray at Japanese shrines and temples. The Japanese female animation will tell you how. The basic graphics could be for anime and manga otaku character.

A. I wouldn't. Why pay $0.99 for something I can find for free on the internet or in library books, or by asking my friends in Japan?





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment