March 6, 2013

What drawing program do you suggest, for the Android Tablet PC?

Q. I need to figure out good drawing programs for the Android Tablet PC. I have no idea what to get.

A. I think you can find anything (games&apps) you want. ALL FOR FREE!

android.pandaapp.com

go to the download page and you can find everything you need�

Hope you like it�


How do you transfer music from an android tablet to an Mp3 player?
Q. I downloaded music to my android tablet pc and i hook my mp3 up to it through USB. How do i send music from the tablet over to the mp3 player. Step by step or explanatory is fine.

A. 1. connect your android tablet to computer with USB cable, select as disk mode.
2. find the music in the disk, and copy it out.
3. connect your MP3 Player to computer.
4. drag the music into your MP3 Player.


I want to take a course(college) that deals with developing apps for phones, what should i take?
Q. I wanna develop an application for iphone,android, PC, can anyone tell me what course should i take to increase my knowledge about apps developing?

A. You can take the Stanford version online for free.

http://news.stanford.edu/news/2011/november/itunes-apps-class-111511.html


how can i connect to my hi yahoo on my android tablet pc?
Q. how can i connect to my hi yahoo on my android tablet pc?

A. You can download the hi yahoo software and install your android talbet pc.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment