March 18, 2013

How to delete photos on android htc incredible phone?

Q. I downloaded photos from yahoo messenger and it is on my SD phone storage and I can't access it in my normal photos and I want to delete them. How would I do that?

A. You can do it any of these ways...

1) Connect your phone to your computer via USB, browse the SD contents for the files, delete
2) Plug your SD card into your computer, browse the SD contents for the files, delete
3) Download Astro File Manager (https://market.android.com/details?id=com.metago.astro ) to browse to the files on your device and then delete from there.


What smartphone has the best instant messenger and is the best for texting?
Q. Which smartphone do you recommend as being the best? How good is samsung galaxy s3 with texting and instant messenger? What are the main differences between samsung galaxy s2 and s3?

A. If you really like then Black berry is great. Almost every smartphone has apps so you can IM easily.

Difference is clear, actually Galaxy S3 is a new phone with some cool new features like eye tracking, fast access to camera with motion sensor etc. And also it has some hardware changes. But when you are totally concerned with texting, you won't feel any difference. Because both runs on Android you won't feel *great* differences in user interface. Because Galaxy s3 is old, probably you'll see some changes in on-screen keyboard, and word suggestion is also great but at the end both will be same almost . You can also make Samsung Galaxy S2 texting a lot better with some Third party apps which can be downloaded from the google play store.


How do I get the addresses in my contacts from Yahoo to sync with my android incredible phone?
Q. I am able to download the contacts to my android phone from my yahoo contacts but it doesn't add the addresses to the contacts. How can I get the addresses to transfer to my phone?

A. If you download the Yahoo Mail or Yahoo Messenger app (forget which one) from the Market, then your Yahoo contact should show up in your phone's address book. However, last time I checked this sync is one-way only, you cannot edit Yahoo contacts from Android's Address Book (must do it from browser). If you want two-way sync, you need to move your Address Book to Google Contacts or contact Yahoo and ask them to implement this in their app.


need an app to give push notifications when i get messages in facebook?
Q. i own a samsung galaxy mini/pop phone with android 2.2. i am in need of an app which can give me push notifications when i receive messages in facebook. i have tried facebook for android and facebook messenger apps. they giv notifications to me only when these are opened. i need an app which can notify me of new messages even when iam in my home screen.

A. I use Facebook messenger, and it works for me.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment