March 11, 2013

How to remove swype and activate anroid keyboard on Fascinate?

Q. I don't like swype, I am more comfortable with the android keyboard. On my previous phone I could do this when I go to language and keyboard, but that option is not available on the Samsung Fascinate I just got. Help please.
Thanks babalote finally got rid of that headache.

A. hold your finger down in the space where you type the message and scroll down and click input method and then click android keyboard.


How to change keyboard on zte android phone?
Q. I have a zte android phone and i need to know how to change from the regular keyboard to the android keyboard that has voice recognition

A. Go to settings ----language & keyboard ----keyboard to change your setting

I think you can find anything (games&apps) you want. ALL FOR FREE!

http://android.pandaapp.com/

go to the download page and you can find everything you need�

And add the editor's facebook
http://www.facebook.com/allenphoenix3
you can talk anything about android.

And you can also go to their special page http://www.facebook.com/HotAndroidNews

I'm sure You will like it!!! Choose my answer then LOL.


How can I fix Motorola Droid posting problems on Facebook?
Q. While trying to update my status on FaceBook via Motoral Droid, I ran into problems using the touchscreem (Android) keyboard. Once I put the first letter in, the keyboard disappeared and I had to use the slide out keyboard to type. But then using shift and alt keys didn't work. Auto capitilization and auto grammar also didn't work like adding apostrophes to things like didn't and won't. How do you fix this?

A. Have you tried one of the alternate Facebook apps? I know there's at least one more than the built-in one.

---
Kasey C, PC guru since Apple II days
Error, no keyboard - press F1 to continue.


How do I do swipe texting on a LG Optimus One (android phone)?
Q. I just got the phone and I'm very impressed with the features but cannot do the swipe texting and have definitely seen it do that in reviews. I've been into the messaging options but can't see any mention of it. All I can do is switch between an LG and Android keyboard.

So, how do I do swipe texting on a LG Optimus One?

A. Download Slide-It! Keyboard from Android marketplace.

In fact, review this list of over 20 other input methods.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Android-Softkeyboard-Shootout-which-input-method-should-you-use

---
Kasey C, PC guru since Apple II days
Ever notice that protesters have nothing better to do?





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment