March 3, 2013

How to create an android application or theme?

Q. I wanted to start developing one or two android applications, themes or software.
I was just wondering if theres anything specific i need to read,or new software i need to learn.

Obviously im looking to make something really simple.

Thanks

A. This helped me a lot http://androidcommunity.com/forums/f37/creating-your-own-android-theme-followup-to-stericsons-walkthrough-13106/


What are some movies about androids from the 80s - 90s ?
Q. Android theme movies from 80s/90s that you can think of ?

A. T-800, the robot assassin in The Terminator (1984)
Max 404 and Cassandra One in Android (1982)
The replicants in Blade Runner (1982)
Heartbeeps (1981)
ED-209 in RoboCop (1987)
Cherry 2000 (1987)
Hardware 1990
Eve of Destruction (1991)
Virtuosity (1995)
Screamers (1995)
The Bicentennial Man (1999)


Can the HTC Droid Eris use the same themes as other Android phones?
Q. More specifically, the themes from android-themes.net? I'd really like to not brick my phone, but I'd really like one of those themes Px The Eris isn't set up like the rest of the Android phones, which is why I'm thinking those themes might not work and I'm hesitant to try any.

A. You need a rooted Eris to install themes from that site. And then you need to make sure the theme is compatible with your ROM. Most of those themes do not appear to be compatible with any Eris ROMs and might brick your phone. For more info on rooting and Eris themes, check out http://androidforums.com/all-things-root-eris/


How do I remove the Android Theme from My LG Vu?
Q. The theme was on there when i bought it,
I've tried the reset where you go through the 277634#*# and go to factory reset, but it doesn't remove the theme.
With the theme, when I go to settings, i can't scroll down to get to the more settings to do the Master Reset. The scroll bar is so thin, I can't get a hold of it,
Any Ideas?

A.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment