March 9, 2013

How to save a picture on Samsung Galaxy tablet ?

Q. I got a Samsung galaxy tablet for my wife,download a few application but i could not figure it out how can i save a picture to the gallery. Or any other data. Since there is no external memory on the tablet i think there is an easy way but im new to the Android honeycomb and can not find it. I transfer data through Dropbox from my desktop and would like to save pictures,books,movies on it.
Thank you

A. Here is the quick guide of how to do so from the text... http://www.technipages.com/samsung-galaxy-tab-save-video-or-pictures-from-text-message.html

Good luck!


How to stop my tablet from being recognized as a mobile device?
Q. I recently perchased the Toshiba thrive tablet and when I try to use websites like grooveshark.com, it recognizes the tablet as a mobile device and makes you pay for using the site. I would like the tablet to run websites as if it were a computer. I read that you can do this, but I looked through all of the settings and the option is not there. How can I accomplish this? My tablet is running Android Honeycomb 3.1. Thanks!

A. Settings > Advanced > User agent string > select "Desktop"


What are the differences between the Galaxy Tabs?
Q. In the Galaxy series there are the 10.1, the 8.8 and the 7+ What are the differences (apart from screen size) between these? They all seem too similar: 1GHz dual core processor, 3MP camera, 1GB RAM, Android Honeycomb.... Do they all have the same features like readers hub, music hub etc.?

Thanks in advance.

A. here is a site that will help http://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/galaxy-tab good luck...


I have read, and researched and I'm tired, Can anyone tell me the exact steps to install the Market Place?
Q. I need to know the exact steps and process to get the Market Place running with my mac and my Nook running Android Honeycomb, anything would help at this point. I already have the files downloaded, the SDK downloaded, what am I missing?

A. needs to be the compatible version apparently, i just gave up in the end and just used the sites where you can download the SDK files directly.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment