March 5, 2013

Is there a way to download A flash player on to my lg optimus smartphone?

Q. I was led to believe there was 1 pre installed on this phone Because of the 2.2 android system. Most of my apps require a flash player when having to do with any video applications . I am admittedly dumb when it comes to smartphones. But I still need a flash player. Please somebody help somebody save me...

Thank you, slap happy smart I am not

.

A. I have this phone and its really dumb but the phone doesn't support flash player and theres no app in the android market for it. What I do is download videos off of youtube using realplayer and convert them to .avi and then use the USB to put it on my phone. If you need further help call 1-800-243-0000. And theres an update for the phone Android 2.2.1.

http://www.lg.com/us/mobile-phones/mobile-support/mobile-lg-mobile-phone-support.jsp


How do I get adobe flash on my android phone?
Q. I have the latest version of android, how do I get flash player 10.1 on my phone?

A. Search the Android Market for "Adobe Flash Player". If you don't see it in the market, your device doesn't support it.

Officially, Adobe supports 21 devices made by 4 different manufacturers. If you don't have one of these devices, it's a safe bet that it won't work and that's why it's not in your Android Market.


Will there ever be a flash player that works on android ?
Q. I've had android for bout 2 years an there was a brief moment when flash player worked.

A. any device running Android 2.2 or above has full flash support

I have also had a android phone for about 2 years, and have been running flash apps and websites all this time.


How to install flash player on galaxy ace?
Q. I have a galaxy ace and I want to install adobe flash player on it. I tried it many times and I downloaded it many times. But it didny work. I need it very much. Please help.

A. Do you have the correct version of Android?
Because (Adobe) Flash Player requires an Android version of 1.4.1 (or something, I don't know by heart, you should look it up) or higher.
If your Android-system is lower than that version, you cannot download it.

So,
1- You install the newest version of Android-system.
2- If you cannot install the newest version because it's not able to run on your phone, then too bad, no flash player for you ;) (sad, but true..)





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment