March 2, 2013

How do I download my contacts from my Android to my Macbook?

Q. I want to put my contacts and all it's information from my phone on to my computer. Is there a simple easy way to do this? My phone is an Android HTC Inspire and my computer is Macbook, in case that helps. Thanks!

A. The contacts on the Android phone are most likely stored as part of your gmail account. Log into GMail, select Contacts, select More Actions, then select Export... There is an option to export as vCard format which will import into your Apple address book.


How do I get rid of the automatic emoticons on my android?
Q. Whenever I get or send a smiley face,sad face, kissy face from my android HTC phone, it automatically puts the emoticon. Is there any way that I can change this setting? I looked through all the settings on my phone and there isnt one... Help please!!!! :)

A.


Where can I get ringtones for my android?
Q. I have an Android HTC I am wondering are there any website I can go to for free music ringtones?

A. You can download the app Zedge, which has ringtones available.

You can also make a ringtone out of the music files you already have. Here's how: http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/create-install-custom-ringtones-android-phones/


How do I sync my Yahoo contact to android phone?
Q. How do I get my contacts in my Yahoo mail account to sync to my android HTC Evo phone?

A. when you find out please let me know because all of the sudden mine were erased





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment