March 2, 2013

What if we use two battery saver app on our android smartphone?

Q. I see the best android battery saver is easy battery saver... but I like 2x battery too bcoz it show battery percent on the notification bar even we don't open it....
so, if I use these app in my android .. is that make any problem?

A. i think it has no problem, but it can't save the battery twice as you install just one app. on the contrary
it may make your battery discharge faster, because of two app installation.


Whats the best app for a battery saver for a cricket huawei android?
Q. I am having trouble finding a app for a battery saver for my cricket huawei android. Tell me the names of the apps or whats the best way to save my battery life on my cricket huawei android.

A. if you have best android apps idea and you wanna earn you need to visit this site,if you are a investor and you wanna invest in best best iphone apps
visit this site http://www.bestappideas.com


What is the best battery saver app for Android phones that actually works?
Q. My battery dies very fast so I'm looking for the best battery saver to download that really works, please help?

A. juice deffender


Do any of the battery saver apps really work?
Q. I just got the Samsung Galaxy Nexus and I was wondering if any of the battery saver apps really work and if so which is the best? Thanks for your help.

A. Most of them are bull****. Most are just fancy-looking task killers (which are NOT needed) combined with a easy-settings (turn off WiFi, Bluetooth, etc.) screen.

There are only a few "real" ways to save power

1) smarter screen brightness timeout -- your screen takes up like 50% or so power. Apps like Screebl takes your phone's orientation into account so if the phone's face down it'll timeout immediately.

2) smarter timeout of WiFi, 3G, and so on -- Juice Defender will disable WiFi, 3G, and so on based on schedule, app, and so on. The free version doesn't have advanced settings. The full version will let you go down to specific app (this app will turn on 3G, that app won't...)

This is my little explanation on what you need to do to save power, and whether these apps work.

http://kschang.hubpages.com/hub/Review-of-Battery-Saving-Apps-for-Motorola-Droid-and-Android-2x-devices





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment