March 11, 2013

Is there any good android Nintendo DS emulator?

Q. I've been searching for a Nintendo DS emulator for my Xperia Play and I don't seem to find one that works. Is there any emulator that isn't way too much resource demanding and could make a pokemon game work just fine? (My device has 512 mb RAM and a 1 ghz processor)

A. I'm reporting you to the police for using emulators and roms.

Now with that cheery fact out of the way: Eh, google it. Emuparadise should have it I guess


Does Anyone Know Nintendo Ds Emulator for iPhone?
Q. Hi,Does anybody know of a nintendo ds emulator for the iphone?Im looking to get the latest pokemon games. I already have Gameboy Advanced emulator.

A. There is no working one.


And the one on Android runs really slow.

The only working ones are on PC, and even they aren't perfect


If you put a Nintendo DS emulator on a mini SD card will it work on an android?
Q. I have a nintendo DS emulator on my computer but im wondering if I put that emulator along with a few ROMS onto a Mini SD card and put it in the SD card slot of my android phone will I be able to use the emulator?

A. If it does work it will be quite jumpy. But it's highly doubtful. GBA emulator is more likely possible.


Any good cydia apps for my ipod touch?
Q. I have most of the popular ones, such as dtunes, mobilecinema, winterboard, installous, etc. Anything new??? I heard mxtube is pretty good. Also, when is the DS emulator coming out? Is it even being worked on?

A. There's so many!
Some that I have:
Sleepfx-turns off and on iPod with animation.
Barrel-3d transitions when sliding different app pages.
External iPod controls- use volume buttons to change songs and volume(very useful!!)
alertartist- Customize alerts
AndroidlockXT- android lock screen
Sbsettings-YouTube this one
Fontswap-change iPod fonts
Five Collumn springboard- 5 collumns (it looks awsome!)
Five icon dock- goes Awsome with five column springboard
Grid tabs for safari- safari tabs in grid format
Locktopus-password lock any app you want(extremely useful!!)
Multitasking time- THE most useful one because it gives your multitasking switcher the time, battery, and wifi connection . I love this one because if I'm in an app I don't have to exit out to Check the time. Just double click home button and there it is! Get this one!!!!
Rotator inhibitor- makes iPod will lock on vertically on horizontally. It's useful Cus when your laying Down your listening to music or in the web and it keeps changing you can lock it into place with a tap! This ones Probably my favorite!
Hope this helped!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

1 comment:

  1. It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! android nintendo ds emulator

    ReplyDelete