March 1, 2013

How do I switch from the swype keyboard to the android keyboard on my Huawei Ascend for Metro PCS?

Q. I'm trying to do the following: Settings> Language and Keyboard> Android Keyboard but it's not working. :(

A. Long-press any place where you are supposed to enter text. Then touch Input method, then select the Android keyboard.


How do you make a star on an android keyboard?
Q. I want to know how to make a star on the default android keyboard

A. It's difficult to say without knowing the android version you're running. The "default" keyboard is layed out differently for different versions of android. Also, if you have HTC Sense, Motorola's Motoblur, Samsungs TouchWiz, or any of those other manufacturer's Android variants, then YOUR "default" keyboard is not actually THE "default" keyboard.

To make a long story short... without more detailed information, I can't say for sure where it is. But, for most Android keyboards, there is usually a button with some symbols on it that brings the symbols. If what you're looking for isn't there, there are usually multiple pages of symbols.

P.S. I'm assuming by "star" you mean "asterisk" (this --> * )


How to get android keyboard on jailbroken iphone ?
Q. i dont want the swipe or watever i want the actual android keyboard on my iphone .

A.


My android onscreen keyboard will not show up anymore?
Q. I guess i made a mistake by downloading a different keyboard and activating that but since i didnt like it i uninstalled it. I checked the android keyboard setting so it becomes on but now it wont show up. What should i do?

A. Try this: open an app where you have to type something, like sending a text message. Press and hold an empty section of the text area until an "Input Method" popup appears. Select "Android keyboard."





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment