March 4, 2013

Should I get the iPhone 4 or stay with my Samsung Galaxy S II?

Q. I have T-Mobile and if I get the iPhone 4, I will need to get it factory unlocked which I have no problem with. I am worried about whether or not I will get my moneys worth for switching to the iPhone. My Galaxy S2 is fine but I want the iOS for more customizations offered from jailbreaking. I have my Android rooted but it is nothing outstanding compared to the experience I had jailbreaking my ipod Touch.

So... Is it worth getting the iPhone 4 just for the iOS experience with jailbreaking? Is it worth sacrificing the better specs of the Galaxy S2?

A. I wouldnt jailbreak the iphone 4, I would go with the S II or III, the specs are a lot better.

Hope Ill get best answer considering we have the same name. appreciate it.


Does android rooting take thoose apps you get with the phone off?
Q. How do i root it and would it make my phone faster.

A.


Do games for Unroot android work on a rooted android?
Q. Just bought an android mob, Rooting is a warranty violation so just wanted 2 know dat whether Games for Unroot mobiles work on a rooted android.

A. more android news and apps here : android.pandaapp.com


How do you get root access on mytouch 4g?
Q. On some android apps a root access is required. But how do you get your phone to do this?

A. TMobile myTouch 4G: Full Update Guide
Rooting the TMobile myTouch 4G
http://wiki.cyanogenmod.com/wiki/TMobile_myTouch_4G:_Full_Update_Guide





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment