March 6, 2013

How do I get something like iTunes on android ?

Q. I asked my friend what he wanted for Christmas and he said he's getting an android phone. He said he wanted an iTunes gift card. Do iTunes gift cards work on android? If not, what is androids version of iTunes called? Does it have a gift card I can get him?

A.


When you plug in an android phone into the computer, will it show up on itunes?
Q. will itunes recognize a android device?

Is it possible to manipulate songs and videos on an android using itunes?

A. Why would it do such a thing?


How to sync android phone with itunes account for ipod touch?
Q. I want to possibly upgrade my iphone 3gs to an android device. I currently also have an ipod touch. If i get an android phone, how could i sync my purchases simply over wifi to and from each device? or would i have to buy everything again and twice? would i be better off just gettong an iphone 4s instead of an android?
also, what about a windows phone?

A.


What do you think about the Android marketplace?
Q. How do you think the Android marketplace compares to iTunes? I'm trying to decide whether to get a Xoom or an iPad, and I've heard buying, downloading, and managing apps on an Android device is a pain compared to doing it on an Apple device.

I know that Android is much more open than iOS, which is a definite plus in its favor, but if it's more difficult to actually get them on the device, then I'm not sure if it's really worth it.

What have your experiences with it been like?

A. I have completely said bye iOS and almost every devices of Apple, Android devices are desired the most all around the globe. If you ask me to share my personal experience than trust me its Android device that matter not the hard ware brand like MOTOROLA or any other expensive company. Market place is not a pain at all. It works perfectly all rights.
To be honest even there is no need of buying Xoom cause now many android manufacturing companies are providing very cool android devices including tablet Pc at a cheap cost. Like the one i am using is called 'Ozi-tab' manufactured by some HONG KONG based company Ozitechnology and i dont regret buying it. I wont suggest you to spend that much money on ipad or xoom, give a thought over that android tablets as welll.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment