March 2, 2013

What's the best game for my android?

Q. I need something to do when I'm not at home. I usually have a charger with me and my smartphone is the Nexus S 4G.

The only games i've liked so far is Dungeon Defenders and Bards Tale

I've tried Fruit Ninja, Angry Birds, and other Mindless games that spark no interest to me.

So if anyone can list the best games they have found so far that doesn't involve repetitive, mashing of buttons for a game that's really nothing to write about. I think I learn towards RPG's most but on PC i love Terraria however i don't think i will like FPS on my phone.

A. I like to play Plague, Inc when I'm not doing anything


How can i program android applications?
Q. I am 14 and want to be a programmer, what language will i need to learn? And how can i submit them to the android market? and third, is there a way to test thoes on my computer? Thanks, oh and how long will it take to get good enough for a game simple as papi jump? (don't worry i am not some kid with high hopes, i have learned basic python, and made much games with rpg maker xp, flash, game maker and such, this IS my career)

A. You should first learn a good amount of Java. After so, you should go to android.com's developer page and get the sdk's. Everything you need is in that site. Hope it helps you, and good luck with developing apps!


What is a fun tactical rpg on android?
Q. I love those types of games are there any on the android market.

A.


Looking for a rpg type app thats single player but you can fight your friends with the same app in person?
Q. Idk if this makes any sense I just wanna level up on my own and when I meet up with a friend I want to be able to fight him. If there is a game like this you know of for ANDROID PHONES please let me know

A.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment