March 19, 2013

What is the best battery saver android?(Better if you had make a experiments)?

Q. I had install Juice Defender Ultimate,Easy battery saver,One touch battery saver and battery doctor....If someone know whut is the power and strongest battery saver for my galaxy s advance?!

A. Hmm.. I have used easy battery saver and it seems to be working fine. But I recommend you to follow some steps like turnning of WiFi, background data, stop using live wallpapers.. etc to get a better battery life. Rather than using another app running in the background for saving the battery its better to not run any such app instead use a Task Killer apps. Like the advanced "Advanced Task Killer" which lets you stop the unwanted apps and saves you a lot of battery.


What is the best battery saver for Android?
Q. I'm new to Android. Trying to find the best app for battery saving. I went through numerous ones and I don't seem to be working. any suggestions?

A. Juice Defender
WatchDog
Tasker

The combination of the 3 will result is awesome battery life


Whats the best battery saver for android?
Q. I been searching for,alot of battery saver cant hardly find the best one when I do I gave trouble with the settings. Pleasr help me out. Thanks

A.


What are the best free android apps to get for my htc evo phone? Is there a battery saver app?
Q. It can be games, tools, or even a photo editing app. Since my phone drains a lot, someone told me about an app for saving battery, but I forgot the name of it, so what is the best app than can save/increase the battery life. thanks

A. -"Photoshop Express" is a decent free photo editing app.
-"Angry birds" is an extremely popular game that is free in the Android market.
-"TuneIn" Radio is an application for listening to local radio stations, it uses the internet to get them, unlike the FM radio app that requires you to use headphones as an antenna, which doesn't work very well.
-"Shop Savvy" is a good product search/barcode search application.
-"VoterMap" is a cool app for political discussions if you are interested in that sort of thing.
-"Runkeeper" is a really nice exercise management application.
-eBuddy is an IM client that can connect to anything from AIM, Yahoo IM, MSN, Facebook chat, ect.

Those are some of my most used free applications.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment