March 14, 2013

How do I get the addresses in my contacts from Yahoo to sync with my android incredible phone?

Q. I am able to download the contacts to my android phone from my yahoo contacts but it doesn't add the addresses to the contacts. How can I get the addresses to transfer to my phone?

A. If you download the Yahoo Mail or Yahoo Messenger app (forget which one) from the Market, then your Yahoo contact should show up in your phone's address book. However, last time I checked this sync is one-way only, you cannot edit Yahoo contacts from Android's Address Book (must do it from browser). If you want two-way sync, you need to move your Address Book to Google Contacts or contact Yahoo and ask them to implement this in their app.


need an app to give push notifications when i get messages in facebook?
Q. i own a samsung galaxy mini/pop phone with android 2.2. i am in need of an app which can give me push notifications when i receive messages in facebook. i have tried facebook for android and facebook messenger apps. they giv notifications to me only when these are opened. i need an app which can notify me of new messages even when iam in my home screen.

A. I use Facebook messenger, and it works for me.


How to can you download a contacts display image/avatar or view a larger size with Yahoo Messenger Mobile?
Q. I have YM mobile installed on my android phone. The problem is that the display image/avatar of the people in my contacts list is so small I can't see it. Is there a way in YM mobile to view a larger version of the image or download it?

A. No


What are awesome FREE games or applications youmay download from the Android Market for my tablet?
Q. I'm bored. There are a lot of games in the Android Market so, I don't know what to choose. I don't want to install the useless games or apps. And plus, games or apps that are FREE please?

A. Games:
Angry Birds
Angry Birds Season
Bubble Blast 2
X Construction
Blast Monkeys
Tap Tap Revenge 4
Robo DefenseCheckers
Hangman Free
Reversi Fre
Empire defense
Medieval Castle Defense
TapDefense
Tower Raiders 2
Grave Defense HD
Missile Defense
Myth Defense

Apps:
Mobile Hidden Camera
Tiny Flashlight + LED
Seesmic (Facebook, Twitter)
Go!Chat for Facebook
Facebook for Android
eBuddy Messenger
MySpace for Android
Pulse News
World Newspapers
msnbc.com
CNN App for Phone
ESPN ScoreCenter
ScoreMobile
Scoreboard by Google
CNET
Talk Techie to Me





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

1 comment: