March 4, 2013

How to show song #'s on android music player?

Q. I can't figure out how to show and order by song #'s on the stock android music player. If its possible can someone tell me how? If it isn't is there a replacement app that does?

A. You can try mixzing player. As far as I can remember, it does have numbered playlists, which is what you are looking for, right?
If you need any additional help, you are welcome to swing by http://forums.droidcore.net !


What android music player app doesn't drain your battery?
Q. I hav the stock music player for the galaxy s and it kind of kills the battery cause I use it for hours, my ipod didn't drain fast when I used as much as my android.
my music player has a ram of about 15 mb by the way...

A. No matter what music player app you download , they all drain your battery . Try Pandora . It works for me .


What does it mean when the HTC DNA doesnt have a "music player"?
Q. Does it mean the phone doesn't have the stock android music player? Would I just need to go to the play store and download a music player? If someone can help thanks!
On the Verizon wireless, when i was comparing phones, it said music player - X

A. What? All androids come with a stock music player? Usually simply called "Music"


Make android music player LOOK AND SOUND similar to iphone music player?
Q. Make android music player LOOK AND SOUND similar to iphone music player?
Is there a app for this?

Also is their have android music library similar to itunes?

A.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment