December 27, 2012

When I use wifi tether my browsers don't load how can I fix this?

Q. I use android wifi tether but for some reason on my laptop browsers don't load and I am sure the connection works because other things that need the Internet work like updates

A. This could be the technical issue... Report it to the service to get things fixed....

Good luck!


How do u tether your Android phone to have internet connection to your PS3?
Q. I have an Android phone. And want to use it as a hot spot

A. settings>
wireless and network>
tethering and portable hotspot>
mobile AP settings>

from this screen you can configure your mobile AP - set the SSID and WEP key... then come back to this screen and click the check mark next to Mobile AP to start it up...


How do I know if my phone supports tethering?
Q. I have an lg optimus android 2.2, please help.

A. Your phone supports it, just use an application like PDAnet http://www.junefabrics.com/android/


How to connect an android to PC to go online?
Q. My android phone (HTC Aria) don't have good reception to go online in my office. Is there a way to connect my phone to my PC via USB cable and go online with my phone using my PC's internet connection? I can go online on my PC but sometimes I want to download apps to my phone in my office. Thanks for your help in advance.
I don't have Wifi near my office.

A. no you cannot share your PC connection with a phone
you can do it the other way
share your phone internet with PC with something called tethering
but not what you are asking





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment