December 29, 2012

What cell phone carrier has the best unlimited monthly plan for Android phones?

Q. I am shopping for and android phone and I want to know who has the best unlimited plan for around $50/mo. I am looking for unlimited talk, text, web, and data.

A. id say sprint but i have verizon....droid 2 global 2gb data a month 1400 mins shared with family and unlimeted txt for just 40 dollars for my line


How do you know which classes to use in the API reference when developing android apps?
Q. I am just starting to developed android apps. I have installed the android SDK. I'm just confused on how to understand the reference documentation when it come to choosing the different classes when building an app. Can some explain to me how to use the documentation? Thanks

A. I took a class last semester on developing android apps. They have good tutorials on their website to get you started. http://developer.android.com/training/basics/firstapp/index.html I find it difficult and frustrating to actually go through the APIs and try to piece it all together. I think you're better off going through as many tutorials as possible and see how others use specific classes. From experience, android has a lot of random lines of code that are needed to get things to work and it is in no way self explanatory unless you are an expert. The link I provided should get you on the right path though. Programming android is actually fairly easy though.


How do I cancel or stop my android samsung galaxy s phones updates?
Q. While I was shopping in my android market place, I hit "update all downloads" now it's pretty much frozen up my phone and I cannot get it to cancel. I do not need or want the updates right now, I've turned the phone off, even taken the battery out and I cannot forceclose this! Please any suggestions?

A. I have the same phone basically mine is a Galaxy S 4G but your best bet is to try to turn the phone on an maybe use task manager to stop the market place app,but if all else fails take it back to your phone company an say there's a defect in the software or something along those lines.I suggest this because I had the same problem a while back..


What the different between android gingerbread and honeycomb?
Q. What are the diffent between honeycomb and gingerbread? Cause I want to buy android tablet and there is 2 version android honeycomb and gingerbread..

^ is there anything Like apple jailbreak and download application for free on android.

A. Gingerbread is a smartphone OS, designed for smartphone, there are tablets like galaxy which have gingerbread but those are like smartphones OS with bigger screen.

Where as Honeycomb is designed for Tablets with multiple views and some good changes in native apps wich makes it ideal for Tablets

Few months down the line there will be icecream sandwitch Android OS, which will be a merger or gingerbread and honeycomb





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment