December 27, 2012

How to save a picture on Samsung Galaxy tablet ?

Q. I got a Samsung galaxy tablet for my wife,download a few application but i could not figure it out how can i save a picture to the gallery. Or any other data. Since there is no external memory on the tablet i think there is an easy way but im new to the Android honeycomb and can not find it. I transfer data through Dropbox from my desktop and would like to save pictures,books,movies on it.
Thank you

A. Here is the quick guide of how to do so from the text... http://www.technipages.com/samsung-galaxy-tab-save-video-or-pictures-from-text-message.html

Good luck!


How to transfer multiple files from one Samsung Galaxy s3, to another?
Q. Just recently got my second Samsung Galaxy s3, because a friend of mine completely destroyed my first one. I have countless amounts of pictures,music, etc on my first phone. Is there an easy way to transfer my files to my new phone all at once? Would really appreciate it if you could help!
A method besides Kies Air?

A. S Beam.
Skydrive.
Dropbox.
Google Drive.

Or try taking out the SD card on the old Samsung Galaxy S3 and insert it into the new Samsung Galaxy S3


Is there anything different between Samsung Galaxy S2 from different providers?
Q. Is there anything different on the shape/size of the Samsung Galaxy S2 for Sprint and AT&T? I'm looking for cases and am not sure if there will be a different because their from different cell phone providers?

A. The Samsung Galaxy S II is greatly modified by the carriers in the US, from size, processor, screen size, etc. I think you have to buy a case specific to the phone you have. There is no universal case for every Galaxy S II.


How to change message conversation view to normal view in samsung galaxy y?
Q. In my messaging, the display of messages are in conversation view. But i want it in a normal inbox view. How can i do it? I've ready checked my samsung galaxy y phone settings but there's no selection to change the messaging to normal view.Is there a way to change it or theres any application that i should download?

A. Hey friend to begin with am also a samsung galaxy y user.The speciality of this mobile is its threaded view message.Also there is no option to change it to normal view.If you want then better you can try for message applications like "GO SMS�...





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment