December 26, 2012

How can i take a screenshot on my android?

Q. It's a G2
I need to get screenshots of some texts cus im about to sue someone.
There's only pay for apps and rooting apps.

Any other way?

A. there should be some apps to do so, alternatively you could take a photo of your screen...


Why does my android freeze up on the lock screen?
Q. I have a rooted huawei ascend 2 and i don't even have any rooted apps on it i just have one called superuser that came with the root. but every once in a while when i lock my phone and try to unlock it, it will just freeze and the touch screen won't work! but i can still turn the screen off and on. most times i have to take out the battery which sucks because i have a huge case! so whats the problem?

A. It depends. Sometimes phone freezes if the internet is working slow, too many apps, internal downloading, yeah. If you have too many apps, delete some of the ones that dont really matter. If its internet or WiFi problems, then check your modem or area. If it persists no matter what you do for it, get it checked out.


How do I download android Apps to my Nook Color?
Q. I have a Nook color and it is suppose to be android capable and I need an app to use it for my online classes. How do I do this (if it is possible). Thanks.
Hitting download it goes to the android site and says no device.

A. Hi, MustangRider, new Nook Tablet allows side loading aps from your computer. Nook Color doesn't allow it at this time (may be with incoming software update that will bring Netflix and Hulu to it.) but you can root NC to get full Android Market on it. Nooks (since Nook Color) are the darlings of the root'ing community especially because they have microSD slot (not on Kindle Fire) thus Nooks can be rooted by burning OS image on the microSD card and booting off it without rooting the actual device and voiding the warranty. On Kindle, once you rooted there's no coming back and the warranty is gone.


How can I uninstall system apps from my Android without rooting my phone?
Q. I am not interested in rooting - been there done that. Is there a way for me to uninstall all the unnecessary apps that AT&T wants me to keep on my phone for eternity? I'm sick of them running when I'm not using them, and I'm sick of having to flip through all of these excess apps. My OCD is not happy about that...If it helps, I have the Motorola Flipout.

A. Your OCD is going to have to remain unhappy.

Rooting your phone will allow you to uninstall all apps your do not want on your phone, that are not needed for the phone to run properly.

Not rooting your phone will leave your phone JUST as it is, and your OCD can do whatever it likes about that.

You can always unroot the phone and put it back the way it was before rooting. But of course, that's a choice you and your OCD, will need to make.

If you have been there, you know all about Titanium Backup and freezing apps so they won't run, or just uninstalling them, correct?

And you of course know about backing up your phone, installing bloat free ROMs correct?

And you know about the one click root options, that do 99% of the work for you, correct?

Of course you do, you have cell phone OCD!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment