December 25, 2012

what's better for listening to streaming music? iPhone, Android, or one of the others?

Q. i like to listen to dance music, and i want to listen on my bluetooth-enabled car stereo. Thanks! p.s. I know that iPhone has tons of apps for streaming music, but Android may handle it better, I dont know.

A. As much as i love Android, Android doesn't support listening to music in a bluetooth enabled car right now. It's something you would expect since tons of phones can do that. But unfortunately i'm going to have to recommend an Iphone for you. :(


how Can we connect pen drive in AUX-IN slot in pioneer car cd player system?
Q. i have an android smartphone but i am unable to find any app that helps me in playing my phones songs on the car stereo(via radio). but the audio system has aux-in port. so how do i connect my phone using this port. no usb port available.

A. If your phone has a headphone jack this is all you will need.
http://m.bestbuy.com/m/e/product/detail.jsp?skuId=8959834&pid=1217029959516


How can I listen to downloaded music on my android phone through my car stereo?
Q. I have a 1998 Honda CR-V so it doesn't have all of the modern connections. Thank you!

A. You can buy an FM Transmitter, plug it into the earphone socket on your phone and then you can tune your car radio in to pick it up on the FM frequency. You should be able to get an FM transmitter in an electronics shop.


How can I play music from my Droid X on my car stereo?
Q. I have a 2006 Ford Fusion SEL and would like to play music from my Droid X in the car. There is no auxiliary plug-in or anything like that in the car. So I'm guessing the best way would be to somehow broadcast music from the phone to the stereo via a radio frequency. I see a bunch of Bluetooth options when I search online, but the discussions get WAY too technical for my simple mind. Is there a good product out there I could use for this?

A. stay away from any fm modulator transmitter they do not work , sound quality is very poor
the best way is this android interface, you can plug it in the back side of the radio and it stays there there are no cables wires, it turn on from the android phone,

http://www.oemautosound.com/pc-701-201-isimple-isfm21-android-bluetooth-audio-input-streaming-adapter.aspx

the other option is the auxiliary audio input for the ford fusion radio, you have a AUX button that you can use to input audio into the ford radio, this also works along but there is a wire
for the best sound quality use the aux interface and the android bluetooth together

http://www.oemautosound.com/pc-192-86-frd04-aux-ford-2004-audio-input-adapter-aux-button.aspx





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment