December 27, 2012

how do i download instagram on samsung galaxy s2?

Q. i cant seem to find the instagram app and i thought all androids had instagram now. am i missing something?

A. If it's not showing up in the Market/Play Store on your phone, check the website: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.instagram.android
It will probably say it's incompatible with your device, which would explain why it doesn't show up when you browse for it on your phone.

If that's the case, you just have to google for the .apk file and install from that.


Can i get instagram on my android phone?
Q. I recently changed from iphone to android and the instagram app isnt on the market. Is there anyway i can get it? Ive tried to get it on google play but for some reason it wont let me download it. Is there anyway i can get this app? And can someone tell me how?

A. Yes, instagram is made for both Apple and Android devices. Here is a link to it:
http://instagram.com/

:)


What would happen if I log in my Android Instagram account in a iOS device?
Q. I'm currently using the HTC One V, what would happen if I log in my account in an iPhone?

I have Instagram before on an iPod touch even before there was an Android version, but when I switch phones and log in my Instagram accounts, all of my photos from iOS were gone.

A.


What are good android apps were i can listen to Dj mixes?
Q. What is a good app on the android market were i can stream or listen to dj mixes ?

A. From April 3 Instragram available for Android, becoming a true phenomenon. Here's are some facts and figures about Android Instagram:
Android Instagram recorded more than a million downloads for devices with Android, Google Play through in just 24 hours to join this platform. There were two thousand records per minute during the first 24 hours in the shop Instagram Google.
So far, lnstragram was only available in IOS, where he managed to captivate almost 30 million users.

http://www.techapparatus.com/some-facts-and�roid-instagram/





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment