December 27, 2012

Is there a Bluetooth car stereo system that is designed for Android, vice iPod/iPhone?

Q. My current stereo seems to be designed for iPod. When I connect my Android phone, Razr Maxx, to my car stereo, it works, but song/artist/album/length doesn't show up on the screen. There are also many features that seem unused when using my phone vice if it were an iPhone. Do they make a system that works great with my Android phone?

A. most stereos are still not android ready. you will in 2012 some radios android ready but as far as i have seen its mostly the navi radios. I hope they come out with some single din regular radios android ready soon for the people that want sumtin basic or cant afford a 1000$ radio


Can/How do I play music from my Bluetooth phone (samsung Mesmerize) to my bluetooth car stereo?
Q. I just got a Samsung Mesmerize android phone that has bluetooth, and I want to play music from it to my car stereo (kenwood) using bluetooth. I've been told that this will usually work. Please let me know. Thanks a bunch

A. Kenwood makes a lot of radios so you really need to be more specific of the model number.


What Android models have the best sound quality?
Q. I currently have an LG Optimus T. It's a budget Android phone. Good quality, full-featured Android in a small package. Big drawback other than the crappy camera is that the audio sounds like garbage. When I plug the 3.5mm jack into my car stereo, it sounds atrocious. I would like to get a new Android next year but I want to upgrade to something with much better sound output from the 3.5mm jack. Something that will sound comparable in quality to an iPod. I have a great car stereo system so I want to be able to take advantage of that.

What are some Android phones known for high quality audio?

A. i think Samsung Galaxy Series and Sony Xperia series are best for sound quality


Is there a way to play my music through my car stereo via USB?
Q. I just bought a new car stereo receiver, and it has a USB port, and it wont work with my Droid. It will only work with my iPod, but I have a lot more songs on my phone. I didn't know if there was something I was doing wrong, or if I could just download an app that let me do it.

A. Add this module to your car stereo
it is a Bluetooth android interface, plug in using the auxiliary input on the back side of the new radio

http://www.oemautosound.com/p-701-isimple-isfm21-android-bluetooth-audio-input-interface-adapter.aspx





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment