December 29, 2012

My Android Razr got wet in the shower. Can I still save it?

Q. So anyway, I passed out drunk in the shower again. Ordinarily it's not a big deal but, unfortunately, this time I left my brand-new Android Razr in my coat pocket. I was in there for a good four or five hours before my daughter found me so, needless to say, it was pretty waterlogged. I ran a blow dryer on it for a minute or so but it's still not working. Any ideas on how to save it or is it totally hopeless? Thanks!

A.


how do i root my android razr m phone?
Q. I just recently bought an android razr m phone. it's the new one. i would like to get full authorization access. another word for this is rooting it. and i want get 4g lte service for free. there is a way to do it, becuause i saw it on youtube. it's just that the youtube videos doen't really go into depth. it's just really fast look and learn. i want steps on how to do it with an android razr m. THANKS.

A. Don't know which exactly is your carrier so see if any of the methods below will work for you.
And let me clarify something that you are a bit confused about... 4G LTE is something that your phone is either capable of or not is not something that you add to the phone,you don't pay extra for it when you use it because is the network you are using already either you have 3G in a area or both 3G and the 4G but you don't pay extra or get it for free because you are already paying for it on your monthly bill is up to you if you want to use it when is there or not.


Android razr question,help? notification wont go away something about waiting to upload and remote device?
Q. Android razr question,help? notification wont go away something about waiting to upload and remote device is offline...I cant get rid of it, help? 10 points to best answer

A. use 91 pc suite for android

http://91.pandaapp.com/


Is there a Bluetooth car stereo system that is designed for Android, vice iPod/iPhone?
Q. My current stereo seems to be designed for iPod. When I connect my Android phone, Razr Maxx, to my car stereo, it works, but song/artist/album/length doesn't show up on the screen. There are also many features that seem unused when using my phone vice if it were an iPhone. Do they make a system that works great with my Android phone?

A. most stereos are still not android ready. you will in 2012 some radios android ready but as far as i have seen its mostly the navi radios. I hope they come out with some single din regular radios android ready soon for the people that want sumtin basic or cant afford a 1000$ radio





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment