December 29, 2012

What is a good android tablet that is cheap?

Q. I am looking at getting an android tablet but i would like to spend $300 or less. There are a lot on eBay and i was wondering what some good ones are. I have been looking at the galaxy tabs and i really like them but they are $300 or more. I am looking for one with a 7 inch screen not the big 10 inch ones.
Thanks for any advice!

A. Hi friend,
I think the new one 7inch GT-Pad android 2.3 OS tablet PC is good one. run smoothly and capacitive multi-touch. Flash 10.2 will let you see the movie youtube online. it will bring you more better user exprience.
http://www.wholesaleonepiece.com/gtpad-android-23-tablet-pc-7-inch-tcc8803-cortex-a8-capacitive-multitouch-screen-lyf521_p2490.html


How do you teather a Samsung Galaxy s3's data connection via usb to an android tablet?
Q. On my phone you can teather data connection via usb for free and it works fine on pc or mac but not my android tablet. Does anyone know of any apps that does that or how to get that came on my phone to work?

A. You can use PdaNet, it doesn't require root access and works with bluetooth
Description : This software allows you to get FULL Internet on an Android tablet if you have an Android phone [...]
Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pdanet.tablet2

You must install the app on both devices the:

* On the phone:
- press "Run As Server (Phone)"

* On the tablet :
- press "Run As Client (Tablet)"
- press "Set Network Proxy"

* Back to the phone
- tap on your phone to finish the connection.

IMPORTANT:
If you no longer need PdaNet, prior to uninstalling it clear the proxy settings so that network connections return back to normal.


How do I switch between mobile messenger and non-mobile messenger mode on Android tablet?
Q. I have an Android tablet and it defaults my setup to mobile whenever I log into yahoo messeger. How do I switch between mobile messenger and non-mobile message modes? Is it possible?

A. Hey Robert!

Unfortunately, it is not possible to switch from mobile to non-mobile in the Android version of Yahoo! Messenger. The Android version is a mobile application and can only be seen as such.

Hope I helped in clarifying this for you.


What art programs can you use on an Android Tablet?
Q. I just got an android tablet and wanted to start doing a little more art like drawing and stuff and was wondering if I could download something like GIMP,PSE, ect.

A. You cant use GIMP and Photoshop Elements in Android tablets. You can only use them on Macs, Windows, and (for GIMP only) on Linux operating systems.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment