December 31, 2012

What was different between Android Jelly Bean and ICS?

Q. which one is best phone of which android system? Jelly bean ? Ice cream sandwich and why?

A.


How do I get Android Jelly Bean?
Q. I am currently running the android Ice cream version. I saw online the that there is the new Jelly Bean version for android is being added to phones now. I went to to my settings and tried to update my phone, but my phone said that there was no updates avalaible. I have a Droid RAZR MAXX (not the HD version the original version). Is there anyway I can update it through the computer or apps on google play??????

A. Verizon�s Droid RAZR MAXX is, like the Droid RAZR will be getting Android 4.1 Jelly Bean at some point next year. That means that there is a good chance that it will receive Android 4.2 Jelly Bean at some point.
And, You DON'T want to root it and then get the update done...!


How to update sky vega phone to android jelly bean ?
Q. I want to update my sky vega a800s to jelly bean. Someone can tell me the way of instruction and i hope i can do it. Bye Bye.

A. I have a question about the sky vega phone too. i was wondering if u could answer it for me. what are the phone companies that u can use for the sky vega?


How do I upgrade my galaxy s3 to android jelly bean?
Q. I've tried many things like going in the settings to upgrade but there is nothing there, I've also tried apps like Kies and other formal apps but couldn't do it. I heard that the jelly bean on s3 has already came out for all of the carriers. And my carrier is T-Mobile. Please help!!!!!

A. You stick your phone into a giant jelly bean, problem solved......but seriously i have no idea sorry





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment