December 28, 2012

Is there an online texting service that allows me to text Facebook?

Q. An online or iPod texting app? or Android app?
Such as Pinger Textfree (I know they don't allow it, nor does TextNow)
Thanks for the help! 10 pts best answer.

A. 1.Yahoo! Messenger - Chat with friends for free and enjoy stealth settings, video calls, PC calls, file sharing, photo sharing, SMS, emoticons, & more.

AIM - Chat with all your Buddies & Facebook friends
The official Web site of AOL Instant Messenger. Exchange messages with friends, family, and colleagues online.


Is there a way to change how my Android phone displays certain things?
Q. Such as smiley faces? Like, my Samsung Galaxy S shows little green, like, aliens as smiley faces. But I downloaded an app called GO Keyboard, and it has something called Emoji on it. I like the cute faces the app has, but I only see an empty box when I type one in. My friend can see it on her iPod just fine though, so I was wondering if there was a way to change how my phone displays things.

A. It's in your messaging settings, not the Keyboard settings.
If you're using the stock Android messaging system, I don't think there's an option for it.
But if you have an SMS/MMS service downloaded, there's an option in the settings to change how the emoticons show up.


How can I see IPhone emoticons on Twitter on my computer/android device?
Q. Is there some sort of app or plug-in I can download? It's rather bothersome to always see those little squares and be left in the dark on their meaning.

A. Unfortunately you can't. Those iPhone emoticons can only be viewed by other iPhone's/iPod Touch's/iPad's. If you want to use emoticons on other programs like Skype, that have emoticons provided you can see it on other devices as long as you use Skype's emoticons and not your iPhone's.


Is there any good adult emoticon apps for android phones?
Q. Im looking for a good adult/rude/naughty emoticons app for my android phone, does anyone know of any good ones if any

A. Download the emoji plugin

for more do visit www.androidnova.org





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment