December 25, 2012

how come my cellphone wifi doent work on my linksys router?

Q. hay !! i need help trying Access. my linksys G router with my 4g android wifi cell phone. it work when put the router on default but with no web Access i tried everything please

A. might be pass word. to access or maybe in the router you have it blocking all mas addresses


How do I connect to multiple WiFi networks at once on my laptop?
Q. I want to connect to my Android phone WiFi tether And I want to connect to my WiFi connection at home how can I do this?

A.


When I use wifi tether my browsers don't load how can I fix this?
Q. I use android wifi tether but for some reason on my laptop browsers don't load and I am sure the connection works because other things that need the Internet work like updates

A. This could be the technical issue... Report it to the service to get things fixed....

Good luck!


How can I get xbox live using my android's wifi?
Q. I have the Xbox 360 slim with built in wifi and my android also has wifi. How can I set it up?

A. You can't use xbl services without purchasing a subscription from them and your android will not help you in the slightest.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment