December 24, 2012

What is a great FREE app for android that gives great camera effects? Ok do androids have that FREE app like t?

Q. What is a great FREE app for android that gives great camera effects? Ok do androids have that FREE app like the iphone that gives you the effect of like stars galaxy in your pictures or the effect of like sparkles in your pic.????? If yes whats it called?

A. Check out these free apps:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Webelinx+LLC
Have fun ;)


Is there a better Android Video camera app?
Q. I want better Frames per second in my video shooting with my HTC Inspire. Is there an android app i could download? My phone is not rooted.

A. There is no way of achieving higher frames per second through any video camera app.


How to fix my camera on my droidx?
Q. Ever since I downloaded android 2.2 my camera wouldn't open. I've rebooted several times, but no luck

A. go to your provider. We cannot help you. It is a phone issue, not a camera issue


Is there any android apps that have a camera app to where you can turn the lens around like an iphone camera?
Q. Hate taking pictures on Android phones you can't see how you come out.

A. My Android phone has a secondary camera that lets me see pictures that are taken (of my or someone else's face, based on assumption). Try looking in the settings of your camera before you take a picture.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment