December 29, 2012

How to put live wallpapers on my android evo design?

Q. I have an android evo device and was wanting to put a live wallpaper I found on the internet on it, but I cannot find the folder to put it in.
Evo Design <- Android device
Dancing-android.apk <- live wallpaper

Thanks in advance.

A. Transfer the .apk file to your device's SD card via USB or using www.apkinstall.com (use your phone's QR scanner). It doesn't matter which folder you put the .apk file in, you can even put it directly on the root of the SD card if you want.

Next, download any file manager on Google Play. Astro File Manager (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.metago.astro&hl=en) is a popular and simple one. Navigate to the .apk file on your device, tap it to install it. Follow the instructions and you are done ;).

Just in case you don't know how to select the live wallpaper, go to your home screen, menu button>Live wallpapers>[Live wallpaper's name]

Hope I helped :D


Where can I search for/get Android APK files?
Q. I need a good site for downloading good, trusted, and recent android apk files. If anyone knows of such a site that is FREE please let me know and thank you kindly in advance.

A. These normally will come from the Android Market. However if you're on a device that doesn't have the official Android Market you might try AppBrain.com


What is the black version of youtube that supports youtube TV on tablets?
Q. So, I have an Asus transformer, and my YouTube app updated. The problem is, it isn't compatible with it. If I go full screen, it leaves the app if I press the back button instead of just leaving full screen mode. I had an old backup with the black UI, but it doesn't support pairing with YouTube TV. I remember before I updated that it was black, and it DID support pairing with YouTube TV. Can somebody tell me what version of YouTube that is so I can find the android apk file elsewhere? If not, just the previous version numbers will be fine.

A. That could be ... PadFone 2..

Good luck!


Contract killer zombies (not nr) Hack can someone help me with this android hack finding?
Q. I already searched up throught google and yahoo and i cant find no hacked apk game for ck zombied i want a hack that gives you unlimited money and credit can someone please help!!! Any link for Android apk.(: Please.

A. .....Enter the hack codes with the cheating engine....

Good luck!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment