December 28, 2012

Is there an Android theme I can download that will change my whole phone?

Q. I have an LG Optimus V and I was wondering if there's a free theme thing from the market I could get that would change my entireeee phone. Like my texting, contacts, home screen, menu, etc.

A. You can download some launchers from the android market.


What websites offer free Android themes for the Samsung Intercept?
Q. I just got this particular Android phone and want to change the theme layout on the main screen but i am having trouble finding themes that are compatible to the Samsung Intercept

A. You're not going to find any. What you're talking about is installing a custom interface for the phone, but that phone is not very popular, since it's not a high-end phone, so no one bothers to make interfaces. Download Launcher Pro from the Market- it offers a lot of customization options for your home screens


What is the best android theme launcher minimizin ram?
Q. i gat an android,i use go launcher theme bt looks like it eats my ram and always force closin,hangin my phone,even though i like it due to its ICS interface. So what is the best launcher for android yet?

A.


DreamBoard for Cydia not working on iPod?
Q. I jailbroke my iPod and so glad I did. It adds so much more customization! I downloaded the DreamBoard app to get the Android theme, however when I try to swipe to the right to the theme, it isn't there. Many people are having this problem. Is there a way to fix it? Thanks!

P.S. I heard it was removed (I assume by accident) in the update?

A. Here are the steps to fixing it.
Download iFile from Cydia, using sinfuliphonerepo you may ger it free.
Open iFile and navigate to library>dreamboard
Press "edit" (top right corner) and COPY the folder.
Navigate back as far as possible and paste the folder. (create link is what it will say instead of copy)
Reboot your phone and the Endroid theme will appear where it was originally intended (=





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment