December 31, 2012

How do you make an app/game to put on the android market?

Q. I have the Android SDK and Eclipse installed on my computer, I also have paid the $25 for a developer console on the android market. My problem is that I don't know how to use eclipse(I even watched tutorials and I'm still confused) and I want to make games to put on the Android Market, but I don't know how! Do I need anymore software or anything else? PLEASE HELP!!

A. You need to learn Java.


What are all the applications I need to create an Android app?
Q. I think there is like something called Eclipse, and a SDK something, but I have no idea. Can someone tell me what I need to download and a direct link where I can do that? I am on Windows 7.

A. The better think is following the android book, you can get the book from this site http://android-codes-examples.blogspot.com/2011/04/android-books-you-can-download-android.html


How do i make android apps and publish them to the android market?
Q. How do i code everything . I made a app with eclipse and SDK manager . But not sure what all the codes mean. I need help . Should i pay 25.00 to be allowed to publish to the market? . Also is it easier to use sites that generates apps so i wouldnt need to code? Im a newbie and im 15!

A. You're gonna have to learn to write code eventually. Your programs probably won't even be approved for the market if you didn't put any effort into them.

As for licensing, I don't know the specifics for Andriod, but normally it's around $100 a year.

I think you should learn to code for yourself instead of trying to publish other peoples work. It's immoral and you could end up with a law-suit on your hands.


What program should I use to write android application for cell phone?
Q. I would like to find a free program that I can use for programming applications for an android cell phone. I am a beginning programmer. Do you have any recommendations?

A. For developing Android applications, you can use the Eclipse IDE.Once the Eclipse IDE is installed, you need to install a custom plug-in called the Android Development Tools (ADT). This tool adds Android project support in Eclipse and should be downloaded and installed by all Android developers.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment