December 27, 2012

What is a good, free calendar app for androids?

Q. I am always very busy with work, school, deadlines, ect. And I need a good app just to reference too when I am out. It does not necessarily have to notify me or have alarms, just help me be more organized and have my schedule all out in front of me! Thank you

A. I think you should use Google Calendar (if its available on the Android Market). Its probably free. Hope this helps! :)


Is there a weekly reminder android app?
Q. I would like an android app that would remind me of the same thing
every week. I would like to set up weekly and even monthly reminders.
Is there such an app? Thanks.

A. It's already in your phone... called CALENDAR

Do "new event", and at the bottom is "repetition".

---
Kasey C, PC guru since Apple II days
KEEP OUT! Trespassers will be violated!


Is there an android app that has a daily to-do list that keeps my grades for assignments too?
Q. I would love to find an app for my android that has an option for my grades, and a regular calendar function so that I don't have to keep my assignments and grades in one app, and my daily calendar in another. If you know of one, please let me know! Or, if there is an add on for the default calendar that anybody knows of that allows me to keep my grades. That would be amazing.

A. Evernote


Is there a Yahoo Calendar app available for my Android phone?
Q. My life is on my Yahoo calendar... so how can I access from my new Droid phone? Searching the Droid Market isn't exactly intuitive... results are sorted by popularity or by date, so it is difficult to sift thru all the results for what I am looking for.

A. you could still use yahoo calendar through web access.

Otherwise, you could use this app http://wiki4android.com/blog/free-apps/android-agenda-widget/
to plan / schedule with your calendar.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment