December 28, 2012

How to change back to original launcher on android phone?

Q. I have the samsung s2 and I've been using the GO launcher. I want to change back to my original samsung launcher but I don't know how. Can someone explain how to?

A. Go to applications tthen manage applications then find the go launcher app and then click and then click clear defults


How do you insert user input into an SQLite Database in Android?
Q. So I'm fairly new to Android programming, and I have an SQL database class set up, and I can add items to it just fine from within its own class. The problem is that I can't implement a method in my main class to add items to the database, it just crashes the application. How do I access the database from a separate class?
I have tried creating another instance, however since the database class is also an Activity, it crashes the program

A. If you create a new instance of the database class from the launcher activity to set it up, surely you could just create a few public methods in the database class to insert/update/delete etc from the launcher activity?


How to get my Android applications arranged in a circle?
Q. In GO launcher theme previews, and in previews for other things, it shows all the apps in two half circles on opposite sides of the screen, facing away from each other. How do I get my apps to do this? I have a Samsung Sidekick, the newest model

A. to do that follow these steps

press menu
go to preferences
go to effects settings
press horizontal scroll effect
select chariot

and then open your app drawer


What is the best launcher for an android phone?
Q. I got a Samsung Transform last week and had been wondering if anyone else had any opinion on if any of the other free launchers are a better option then the standard droid launcher? Is there one that works better?

A. Either ADW Launcher or Lancherpro

I have launcherpro plus and i love it.

Go to xda-developers.com and you will find a lot more you can do to customize your phone.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment