December 29, 2012

What is the black version of youtube that supports youtube TV on tablets?

Q. So, I have an Asus transformer, and my YouTube app updated. The problem is, it isn't compatible with it. If I go full screen, it leaves the app if I press the back button instead of just leaving full screen mode. I had an old backup with the black UI, but it doesn't support pairing with YouTube TV. I remember before I updated that it was black, and it DID support pairing with YouTube TV. Can somebody tell me what version of YouTube that is so I can find the android apk file elsewhere? If not, just the previous version numbers will be fine.

A. That could be ... PadFone 2..

Good luck!


Contract killer zombies (not nr) Hack can someone help me with this android hack finding?
Q. I already searched up throught google and yahoo and i cant find no hacked apk game for ck zombied i want a hack that gives you unlimited money and credit can someone please help!!! Any link for Android apk.(: Please.

A. .....Enter the hack codes with the cheating engine....

Good luck!


Somebody knows how to delete Google Play market in a android phone?
Q. Hello guys, I installed Google Play market in my android phone and now I don't know how to delete it, I download the android market apk but there is a error, it's "The application can't be installed" I don't know what is it but please help me.

A. Why?

Doh! Android market is now Google play!


How to transform a rar into an android app?
Q. I downloaded a file from here:http://www.freeware4android.net/google-android-2-1-device-1744/comedy-fun-tag/chuck-norris-jokes-download-25033.html
But the downloaded file is a rar. And android supports only apk files.
So is there a way to convert this file into .apk?

A. Personally if you go to the Android Market or AppBrain, and type in Chuck Norris Jokes, you will get several apps including the one in the rar format.

http://www.appbrain.com/search?q=Chuck+Norris+Jokes





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment