December 25, 2012

What is the best prepaid android phone on the market?

Q. Interested in a prepaid android phone thats fairly cheap. I would like to be able to use facebook without draining my prepaid account and be able to download apps and games with ease.

A. If your looking to play many games and apps i suggest the motorola triumph from virgin mobile and it has a 4.1 inch screen. Or the ZTE warp from boost mobile


How do I turn off the start up sound on my at&t zte avail?
Q. I have an AT&T ZTE AVAIL and everytime I turn it on it makes this sort of loud whooshing noise, it's really annoying and I can't find a way to turn it off. I've googled it and everything but couldn't find anything.

A. Look at the first at this site http://www.google.de/search?hl=de&redir_esc=&client=ms-android-samsung&source=android-browser-type&v=141400000&qsubts=1355230015191&action=devloc&q=at+zte+avail+start+sound+turn+off


How do I get voice dialing on my Android?
Q. My new ZTE Merit has voice everything else but can't see where or how to voice dial. Do I need to download an ap or am I just missing it in my settings?

A. One notably huge omission in Android is that it lacks hands-free voice dialling. Outside the USA voice dialling on.'Droid is totally absent; within North America it can be done but is not hands-free as the phone must be touched to activate it.

There's no technical reason that it isn't present, but it appears that including it would infringe patents held by Apple, Microsoft, Nokia and RIM unless Google's engineers can work out how to do it in a totally different way to those patent holders. Users have complained of its absence ever since the first version of Android, but incorporating it still doesn't feature on their future development road-map.

The only way to add Bluetooth hands-free dialling is to use a hands-free device which has the ability to upload the handset contact list onto itself and then use either pre-recorded voice tags or voice recognition within the hands-free unit itself. Parrot and BlueAnt are just two suppliers offering suitable devices and I know they're not alone. Some car radios with Bluetooth also now incorporate the facility..


How to take a screenshot on cricket zte score without rooting?
Q. I have an android that is on the Cricket service and I would like to know how I can take screenshots without having to root my phone. Someone please help!
My ZTE Score phone is also a Muve Music phone, if that helps

A. I don't think you can take screenshots with it, try google if that helps, or just take a picture with another camera or something.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment