December 31, 2012

What is the Best YouTube app for Android?

Q. The Android app that comes with Android 2.2 is pretty bad...I was just wondering what the best ones out there are.

A. the official youtube app

most of the rest are not youtube apps, but additional search or brower addons, which aren't quite the same thing


How to browse videos on new Youtube app?
Q. There was an Youtube app update a few days ago on the Android and I cant figure out how to browse videos. Like before you could go to browse and see the top youtube videos or go to categories but now I could only see videos from people Im suscibed to and videos youtube recommends.
I want to know how to go to categories and see the popular videos like before.

A.


How to re-download youtube app for android on nook color?
Q. I am running auto-nooter 3 on my nook color and for some reason i deleted my youtube app by accident and do not know how to get it back. any help?

A. you could visit this site to download youtube downloader: http://www.1videoconverter.com/youtube-downloader-hd.html


How do I get youtube app to work?
Q. i recently bought the at&t android fusion, and i can't seem to get my youtube app working. i try to watch videos and it says "there was a problem while playing, touch to retry" if i touch it, it doesnt improve. the rest of my internet connection works on the phone. can someone please help me fix my issue?

A.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment