December 28, 2012

What Itunes version could sync with Android devices without hacking?

Q. A few years ago, I can remember an iTunes version that could sync with Android devices without hacking it. Apple has since worked steadily at banning such syncing, but it was once there. What version of iTunes was it? And further more, where can I find a copy to download!

A. iTunes has only ever worked with products made by Apple.

There have been a few cases where other manufacturers made their devices pretend to be an iPod to fake out iTunes, but it never lasted very long before Apple stopped it, and Android was never one of them.

(Anyway, there were virtually no Android devices "a few years ago" so I think you're probably confusing this with something else).


Is there an app like tesla toy or spawn for android devices?
Q. My friends with iPad/Pod's all love their apps like tesla toy and spawn and to be honest, im really jealous... Does anyone know if there is a similar game for android devices and if so, whats it called?

A. one of the good things about android OS is it's flexibility when it comes to application..If you can't find what you are looking for in the android app market you can ask developer to do it especially for you.. try looking here if they have the app you are looking for http://androidappdeveloper.com/ .. they also have support group to help you further to find what you are looking for..


How do i get kindle books onto my android device that has the kindle app?
Q. Ok,so i downloaded a bunch of kindle books and my question now is how the heck do i get them on there now? I have an htc evo android device which now has the kindle app on it so does anyone know how to do this? I would really appreciate any help...Thanks =) ...I looked on amazon but it doesnt really give much insight into how to use the android one...

A. I'm not sure if NONE is correct. Try this:

Go to Kindle.com and log in. Go to manage your account. Scroll down a bit and you'll see a record of your purchases. You should see a drop down menu and something like Send to: Click on your android device. See what happens.


How can I download apps to my pc from Android Market instead of downloading with an Android device?
Q. i want to download android apps to my pc from android market for my android device. any possibility? i don't want to download using my android device.

A. Well, if you want them on your phone, but not downloading via your phone, go to market.android.com and login and download.
If you want to run on your computer, that's a bit trickier. You have to download an Android sdk (software developer kit), run it, etc. But that's really hard.
Hope I helped!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment