December 30, 2012

Can i somehow emulate my androids screen on my pc? the screen is completely broken?

Q. My android (Rooted cm7 HTC incredible) Has a broken screen. I cannot select any options like turn on usb debugging,or mass storage. Is there a way i can emulate my phone so i can use it to retreive files from locked or hidden folders and apps?

A. of course, as long as you have android debugging bridge and its set up once your phone boots up you have total control, my original droid fell and the screen doesnt turn on
just go to your command prompt -> type in adb devices to make sure your device is there -> then type in
adb pull / /sdcard/(Folder name for total backup)
Let it run, it will copy everything and anything you want and don't want
Special files u will want to keep would mostly be the data/app (All of your regular apps you downloaded)
/data/data/com. android. providers. telephony/databases/mmssms.db (Your text messages)
If you have other areas of the phone you want to keep you can mostly google them up
Best of luck

PS. A ton of people have an issue with using adb, just make sure after installing it that you add adb to your enviroment variables, the platform tools folder (Your cmd adds the folder to its local commands basically)


Android phone rooted with stock rom can i use rooted apps?
Q. I want to keep the stock Rom on my phone can I have the stock Rom yet still use the rooted apps ? Will I still have super user access ?

A. Check Google
http://google.com


How to download apps for free?
Q. I have an android, & I want to download a screen shot app, but most require a root & I don't have a credit card to buy the non-root apps. My computer is down, so I can't root my phone either. Do you know any websites I can get this app for free at? or a way I can root my phone with a computer? I tried 4shared, but the app isn't on there.

A.


Does android rooting take thoose apps you get with the phone off?
Q. How do i root it and would it make my phone faster.

A.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment