December 30, 2012

What is a great FREE app for android that gives great camera effects? Ok do androids have that FREE app like t?

Q. What is a great FREE app for android that gives great camera effects? Ok do androids have that FREE app like the iphone that gives you the effect of like stars galaxy in your pictures or the effect of like sparkles in your pic.????? If yes whats it called?

A. I think Instagram is awesome and most popular atm. However also check out:

Camera 360 Ultimate
Pixlromatic
Photo Art
Adobe Photoshop Express
mytubo
Vignette Demo (Freemium)
Fotolr Photo Studio
PicsArt
BeFunky

Choose one that suits you the best. My recommendation is Instagram.


How can I avoid pixelation of picture uploads on Instagram for Android?
Q. I see all these beautiful, crisp pictures on Instagram. I have them too, but when I upload them they get pixelated and ugly compared to what I see. How can I avoid this? I try to pre-crop them on my PC, but should I resize as well, and in that case to what size?

A. your pics need be re-sized

Use Picture Manager
Microsoft Picture Manager is installed with all Office Suites and can be used on individual images.

Start Picture Manager from the Start menu
Use the following instructions to start Picture Manager.

From the Start menu, select All Programs.
Click to open the Microsoft Office folder.
Click to open the Microsoft Office Tools folder.
Click Microsoft Office Picture Manager.
Start Picture Manager from an image
Use the following instructions to start Picture Manager from an image on your computer.

On your computer, locate the picture you want to work with.
Right-click the picture.
From the menu, select Open With, then click Microsoft Office Picture Manager.


What is Instagram, should I get a iphone 4S?
Q. What is instagram? Should I buy a iphone 4S? I've seen many photos that looks very clear and high quality from a iphone.

A. Instagram is a photo-sharing social network which allows you to edit photos in loads of cool and interesting ways. You can then post these photos on Facebook or Twitter or just keep them for yourself if you prefer. You can do loads with it and is fun if you are into photography or not!

With regard to weather or not you should get an iphone 4S, that is down to what you want or need from a phone. I use the iphone 4S myself and like it a lot. It is easy to use and navigate. I do find that I never use the Siri so, for me personally, the iphone 4 is exactly the same. If you are a first time smart phone user I would recommend Apple because of their simplicity. Android phones do certainly have their strengths also so this might be worth researching too.

I hope you find this useful.


Is it possible to download Instagram on a computer?
Q. My sister has been bugging me nonstop to download Instagram on my iPod, but I don't want to, so I wanted to know if it's possible to download it on a computer/laptop? I use a Vaio.

A. No. Instagram is only developed for iOS and more recently, Android. There is not a full web version either. If you can get your computer to dual boot Android, then yes it's possible. Google it.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment